Friday, December 26, 2003

Christmas was wonderful, as always. I like Christmas, I like being around my family, I like looking at the Christmas tree, I like turkey, I like surprise visits!, I like my puppy (even though she attacks me) and I liked this day. Good.

So the past three nights I have turned into my old self again... I knew I'd be back!! I am staying up till 3 writing and writing and thinking and writing. There's no other way I would rather spend my time. And with all this thinking I've unravelled some of the busy-ness that I have been trapped in. I've heard my own thoughts finally, given voice to my prayers, and I have such a renewed appreciation for silence.

You know what I love? I love legal pads. You know the yellow pads of paper that are long and lined and endless. Why? Cause I'm a dork, but I love it. And I love the fact that I have so many random writings... paragraphs, letters, poems, chapters... written all on this yellow paper... and it all falls out everytime i pick up my blue writing notebook. Most of them will never be read by anyone, but i just like the fact that they are there.

The sad thing is that I am going to have to print out this whole journal thing. I dont want to lose all the entries. I'm so weird, I save everything.

So... speaking of writing.... I know this is what I love. I hate to say, but I do love it more than music. Well.. there is something common to both genres, and that's the part I love, so I suppose they are equal in my mind. I just seem to express it better through writing. I love that language and music both make you feel something. They remind you to live.

So in semi-explanation to my previous post... I have been gaurding my heart. Guarding it like mad. Some of you (you know who!) may think that i've opened it, but you have no idea, it's safe. Except I think now maybe is the time to open up a little. Now. Now! I love so many people in my life, its amazing how blessed I am. I think now, however, God is winking at me. Lol.

So...

In other news, I am going to Disney World. Yup that's right, I cannot wait!!!!! I am so ready to see Cinderella's castle again. There is something magic about that place. Oh yeah and I am gonna ride about a bajillion roller coasters. This is going to be so much more awesome than New Orleans because I wont be in a crowd of mindless drunk people crushing me and sucking all the air out of a confined space. Instead, I will be on Space Mountain. Love it!

Then there is New Years Eve. I think we are at Universal that night. Fireworks, countdown, roller coasters, wonderful friends.... Despite that this is going to be the most wonderfully fun new years ever, I still just have to make it for those 10 seconds. I am strong. :)

I need to have some more fun than I already do!! Ahhh, but what is there to do for a non-drinking girl in athens? Hmmm I do love Blockbuster.

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION: Find/Create fun things to do in Athens!

I wanna go ice skating!

So, yeah, random, but much more entertaining than my more common serious posts. :)

I got a new fleece blanket for Christmas. Oh sweet fleece, how do I love thee? It is so bedtime. Sweet Dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home