Thursday, December 18, 2003

Ok, so what if I were to change majors, completely, to.... journalism? Magazine journalism specifically?

I know I know, I am crazy, and I go through this thought at the end of every semester. But really, I never see myself as a band director. It's such a noble cause but I don't know if that is really what I am supposed to be doing. But am I really supposed to be a magazine journalist or editor, however amazing that would be? And I always think about living in New York and travelling and living a life that band directors dont live. But can this life be combined with a life for God? That is the real question. I dont want to have the materialistic life... I want something meaningful. I guess God has a purpose in everything and I would find the right job to fulfil His purpose.

Ahhh but to write and travel and write and write and write and all day write. That would be amazing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home