Tuesday, October 21, 2003

I do love writing. Sometimes all I want is just to get something published. Legitimately. I think sometimes that it would smooth several things in my life. The thing is, I have all these ideas on what to write about, but I sit down and psych myself out. I have so many outlines of novels that I think up. I have all these unfinished first chapters. I have character lists and discussions of themes and so many thoughts in my head and I just haven't mustered the courage to commit to an idea and see it through. I just cant bear to let myself attempt something, because I know my first novel will be crap. Everyone's is, unless you are genius, and I dont want to be discouraged. But I'm thinking I am just going to have to suck it up. So next time you see me, tell me to suck it up and go for it. It will make me laugh. ;)

Bedtime now, early! Yeah right here I go to find some distraction......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home