Saturday, September 27, 2003

My little doggie died tonight. Or actually a couple of days ago but i didn't know till tonight and I miss her so much. I came home and I didn't hear her and I knew that she had been to the vet this week, and I knew when I walked in that she wasn't coming back. So now it's very very quiet and i can't look at the dog food on my floor, and I just miss my puppy. And even though she was old she was still my puppy and I just want her to come and wag her tail at me or bark at the stupid TV commercials. I am being pretty childish right now about it, but I didn't think I was going to cry this much. I've been preparing myself for this all week because i knew it was coming, but now i just want my doggie back. I feel like I am losing pieces of me from all over the place. Sweetie was my link to so many places in my childhood and so many hard times, and I think about it, and the next pet my parents get wont know me like Sweetie knew me. I wont be "hers". And I wont grow up with the next one and .... i just miss her.

I love you Sweetie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home