Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Call me [world] and ask me what i think.

Last night I made a decision for me that was not based on pride, which is absolutely freeing. I was logical. I was organized in my thoughts. I was ... emotionally efficient. And this coming from a hopeless romantic, formerly addicted to emotion. Any emotion whatsoever. I dont know what happened to me at the end of last year, but I became what I always wanted to become in terms of a blance of emotion and logic.

Anyway... I think i've decided I like being unexpected. Unlabeling myself, if you will. Then, only I really know who I am. Lots of people can guess, and I like being unreadable. I want to be mysterious, mostly because it helps me get to know others better. Most of all I dont want to be predictable. Not an easy feat for me... but becoming easier I think.

Time for bed, I'm going off in odd tangents....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home