Tuesday, November 18, 2003

I will just have to sit still and wait, and be patient, and watch the world go by for a little while. I must learn to simply breathe for if I try, even just a little, to take control, i will simply throw myself off course. And I also must learn to love simply riding, releasing control of the wheel. Watching the scenery. I just have to learn to view my life as a long drive through the night. A long drive to Savannah through lots of big fields and past gorgeous old houses and through the dark night.. and this is where i must learn to look up and take in the night air, and look at the stars, and listen to the blue sounds of the night time. That is what my life must be to me. I am going back to a home of sorts, I feel it and I know it and I know the roads I travel, and I cannot wait to be there.

But i do love the long long starry drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home