Thursday, March 10, 2005

This week is ridiculous. Two more days until i can sleep until forevvvverrrr in the morning.

I just came back from "The House of Boos" aka Laura, Melissa, Megan's house. Laura and Megan and I had to discuss some Europe plans. Surprisem, we got pretty much nothing done except repeatedly saying how awesome this is going to be. Lol. Actually we got some stuff done. Currently looking at La Boheme at the Teatra alla Scala (Milan, and i heart Puccini) and some Tchaik 6 in London. I hope all of this works out. If you would like to donate to the Poor-College-Students'-Hopes-Of-Seeing-The-World Fund, we accept cash, checks, credit cards, cookies, and plane tickets. Plane tickets are actually preferred.

My recital is stressing me out!!!! But you guys should definitely come to the Wind Ensemble Concert (March 24 8:00PM). I think it's going to be pretty good. :)

So, I was thinking about all the things one could do on Spring Break, and I found myself wanting to go on a roadtrip to Iowa to see the Field of Dreams (yes, from the movie). Where that thought came from, I have no idea. But somehow now it has made it on my list of things to do. I am such a nerd. I have some sort of affinity for going to boring places ( as well as exciting places). Weird. Other weird places I would like to go: Kansas, random small towns, India, Russia, Texas, and Colorado. MAN I really want to go see Colorado.


Goodnight.


Confession: I like the Phantom of the Opera.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I think what you're trying to say is you have an affinity for going places . . .

hrmmmm. I think that means something.

or not :P
-Sam

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home