Tuesday, February 22, 2005


Gorgeous!


Well, these pictures are of Cannes, France. Not where I will be staying, but where I will spend my days for the first ten days of my trip. In the bottom picture you can almost see the red carpet! I looked on the Cannes website, and saw lots of pictures of movie stars there. Most importantly, the newly single Brad Pitt was there. Another star that falls into the category of "Molly's Future Husbands" is reported to be there this year. That's right, Ewan McGregor!!!!!!!! Wooo! Also the third episode of the new Star Wars will premier at Cannes before the US. Excelllent. I mean, wait... I think I am only allowed to watch weird and/or foreign films while I am there. Crap.

Anyway, still excited.


On a completely different note, I really like the Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper commercial. What a crazy soda invention.

Gilmore Girls, bye.


Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home