Friday, January 14, 2005

Well, it's a Friday night.

Staying all alone on a friday
Laying on the floor looking back on old love
or lack thereof....

First friday in Athens without Redcoats in what seems like forever. Feels weird.

Gorgeous day today. I opened the windows at my house and everything just felt clean. It was relieving. I tried to research grad schools today. I have no clue where to start, and I mean zero clue. I'm not ready to go teach, I don't know what I want to do, I don't know if I want another degree, or where to get it from, I don't know where I want to live, and I definitely don't know how I will pay for ANY of it. But I know I have to go somewhere after I graduate, and make something new of myself. That's all I know.

It would be so much easier if I wanted to be a doctor or something. Undergrad, Med school, residency, hospital, bam. done. Musician? nope- NO PLAN OR LOGIC ANYWHERE. Fabulous.

I'm jaded,
I hate it.

I want a mac. Not because I use any fancy programs or anything, but because I have more respect for Apple than for dell or IBM. Why? I don't know. But, I will gladly overpay for their products- that's how much I like them.

Again- bored.

I'm tired of being alone,
so hurry up and get here.

Yay Meghan is coming over: end of boredom.


*PS- how bout that integration of narration and john mayer lyrics? Seamless or what? Ok fine, cheesy... i like it. Game on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

I won't have respect for Apple until they have decently-priced iPods.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home