Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Finished homework early, yay! Does that mean i have time to read before I go to sleep? Hmmm... that would be outstanding.

Tomorrow and thursday are going to be such looooong days. But, good news! I get to see my puppy on thursday! Ahhh if i can only make it until then. :) I had a dream that my mom and dad brought her to athens to visit me, and I woke up, and I was sad. Lol. I want a dog here SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad. That would be awesome.

Sorry to say, but I can't wait until next week's off weekend. I don't know what I will do. I hope i just stay in bed allll weekend. Ok not really, but I wish I could just stay in bed and sleep for the rest of this week and then have an awesome weekend.

Fall break!! be here now!!!

Also I am in dire need of new music to listen to. I am addicted to new music. Stupid itunes. Please send suggestions. I tend to enjoy british imports and pretty much any guy w/ guitar music. And other stuff too.

Not much to update really.

Saw an outstanding sunset tonight. So outstanding in fact that it is now the wallpaper on my cell phone. And on that note:

Today skies are painted colors of a cowboy's cliche
And strange how clouds that look like mountains in the sky
are next to mountains anyway
Didn't have a camera by my side this time
Hoping I would see the world with both my eyes
Maybe I will tell you all about it when I'm
in the mood to lose my way
but let me say

You should have seen that sunrise with your own eyes
It brought me back to life
You'll be with me next time
I go outside
Just no more 3x5's
Guess you had to be there
Guess you had to be with me

~JM

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

You should listen to Rilo Kiley. (Even if it is too late for you to see them live.) Also you would probably like the Eels and maybe Ben Kweller. Sigur Ros is kind of weird, but very relaxing.

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home