Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I don't really have much to write right now, which really means I have too much.

braves... i still love you.

i am really not sure what happened this weekend. i hope i don't lose more people that i care about. i don't want to lose them...

i am so tired of worrying though. i told kyle this journal was going to be more positive, so here goes. :)

I hung out with kristen tonight! she is awesome. I was supposed to help her study but we just talked and I ate a lot of candy. Sorry Kristen! Keep going, you can do it!! :)

I am glad music history paper is over. That was ridiculous. Even though it's not technically over. Close enough though. Dr. Link is one crazy lady, but you know what? I like her. She is cool and I like that she gets excited about music. More people should love what they do.

I really want to go shopping. And dancing. I just need to do something different. I also can't wait to go to Florida on fall break. There is something about St. Augustine. It's such an old town. Like Savannah (favorite city ever). I love when places have histories and stories and secrets and mysteries. According to the travel channel, St. Augustine is also one of the top ten haunted cities in the US. I don't know if I believe that stuff but I like ghost stories. I also have had the urge lately to watch "Nightmare Before Christmas"... maybe because we decorated our house for halloween. Man our house is so cute right now. You should all come see it.

Anyway I should go to bed. Goodnight.

As I sit and watch the snow
Fallin' down
I don't miss you at all
I hear children playin' laughin' so loud
I don't think of your smile

So if you never come to me
You'll stay a distant memory
Out my window I see light doing dark
Your dark eyes don't haunt me

And then I wonder who I am
Without the warm touch of your hand

And then I wonder who I am
Without the warm tough of your hand
As I sit and watch the snow
Fallin' down

I don't miss you at all
I don't miss you at all
I don't miss you at all


~Norah Jones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home