Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I liked all the rain today. Getting soaking wet is kind of fun sometimes. But I think just about everything is fun.

Apparently I need to change that picture on my profile? Someone said it wasn't at my hotness potential. Lol. Sweet. Oh well, it works for me. Actually, me and Lindsey are just awesome so it stays up there for now.

PS- I so spiced up my profile. Now it even has my screen name on it, and then some other stuff! Crazy, I know. Screen name was probably not the smartest idea. But maybe more people will talk to me now. Speaking of... leave more comments on my blog!!! You guys are boring. Should I perhaps provide topics on which to comment?

How about this one... chocolate milk, or strawberry milk? Personally, I'm a strawberry milk kind of girl. Oh my goodness, there is nothing better than strawberry milk and butter cookies. Seriously, if you have never had strawberry milk, I will make you a glass and bring you some butter cookies and you will have to dip the cookies in the milk until they are all strawberry-y and then eat them and then drink the milk. It's the most amazing thing ever.

Comments? Bueler...? Anyone?.....

Also of note: I have been listening to the Garden State Soundtrack all afternoon. It's so mellow and smooth- perfect for a rainy afternoon. It's quirky too, which is what makes it so listenable. you can find something different in it everytime you listen to it. In other music news, yesterday I rediscovered Tchaik 4 and 5, and how much I am in love with them.

So, I guess I should go to bed. Goodnight... leave comments :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of strawberry milk, class was very boring yesterday. in fact, a lot of the day was boring. I did play a good amount of mah jhong though, the real version. I now owe somebody two cokes though :( it could be worse though, somebody else owes three cokes. By the way, did I mention anything related to strawberry milk? I THINK NOT! hah!
-Sam

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i haven't had strawberry milk in a long long time....it needs to happen, fast.

also, might you burn that Garden State soundtrack for me? i'll give you a cd if need be. i told you The Shins were awesome. never doubt my musical knowledge. mwahahaha....i just saw you today, and you wrok my face off in ballet. wrok = rock. just so you know ;) love you!! Amy

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home