Thursday, September 02, 2004

Today was a sad day, somehow. Although I had a lot of fun today, I was just very introspective. There are so many things whirling around me right now, and i am trying to find a place to just sit. And there are so many things I want to get out and do.

Do you ever feel like no one really knows you? Do you ever feel lonely even when you are surrounded by people? I feel like I am in some midnight somewhere. Like I am struggling to stay awake just because...

I need... something. I don't know what it is. No, I do know what it is, but I suppose I will save that thought for later.

I suppose I just want the only thing I feel is missing from my life right now... and nobody knows...

1 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

mystery... somehow makes me less lonely... so thank you

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home