Friday, July 30, 2004

This week was SO much fun. It was amazing. I laughed harder than I have in a long long time, all thanks to Will, Matt, Cassie, Amy, and my lurvey Cortney, plus some more! We had lots of adventures in Blue Ridge. Seriously, this week was exactly what I needed. I am going to miss everyone that worked the band camp with me. We really got so close! I also met so many new people. Cassie was the best roommate ever! Julie was pretty neato cool...secretly. lol. Will and I had a nice drive up to Blue Ridge and yum yum, Arbies.

Mambo.

The Village was good. Cortney and some other people didn't like it. But it was really good, especially after we got to make fun of it for a while. I did scream. I admit. I am a complete failure at life. Or just scary movies.

I miss all of you!

You guys were what I needed to keep me strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home