Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Good Grief.

I just want my darn life back. I want Athens back, I want my friends all the way it used to be. I want home to be back at 5435 Wedgewood Court. I want Sweetie to still be around (Scarlett too). I want Lindsey to live 5 minutes away from me. I, oddly enough, miss the second semester of calculus. I wish I didn't have to do the things I do now, I want to not have to fix the things I have to fix.

Most of all, I just want my best friends. I think God must be teaching me something big; I just can't see it yet. The one summer when I think I need people the most, is the summer when I feel like I am a million miles away. I don't want to fight, I hate fighting, and I don't want the people close to me to fight. I am tired of everything.

You know what, I am sorry that you guys read the bad journal entries too.

Good things about this summer:
learned how to play golf
getting a tan
the lake w/cort jess and amy
helping lindsey pack for europe
seeing laura at camp
lots of good movies
ice cream
scarlett
savannah next week
seeing my brother and my mom and dad and grandma...

best part about this summer:
its almost over


i am sorry if i have seemed distant to everyone. i dont know why, i just feel displaced and not myself lately. i am tired of fighting so hard for so many things, exhausted really. but home is no place to recover; not right now. so i am tired and weak with no rest, and trying to figure out how to stay strong and make it through these last weeks. i need someone to make me laugh, please... i need someone to hug me. I just need my friends. If I was never good at telling you, I love you guys more than anything and miss you.

Please, God, let there be people out there. Let life be ok again. Let me breathe. Please.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stick with it girl... summer is only a little while longer...

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Molly- I don't know you very well, but getting to know you just the little bit that I did was a highlight of my summer. You are truly a light in a dark world. I'm sorry things are rough for you now. I wish I could help. Keep up your sweet spirit and beautiful smile.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Mr. RN said...

Hi Molly, i certainly do NOT know you, but hey, I'm right there with ya. This summer has been a VERY hard one for me too and like you, i am wondering what lesson Im supposed to learn from this summer... I wish I had everything I used to have and all the friends, family, fun, etc. I wish God would have mercy on my seemingly meaningless life... but, I think ive spent way too much time looking at just the bad stuff. Its time i started looking at the good stuff.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

lol so much anonymous support!!! wait, and carlo too.... who is carlo??? oh well, thanks carlo!

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molly,

Please know that God is with you, and that he is not going to fail you, He will provide. Know that you are being prayed for. In Him †

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home