Thursday, June 24, 2004

My dog is CRAZY

We bought my dog a new toy tonight- a stuffed squeaky fox- and with ten minutes she had completely irradicated it.... indicated by a telltale stuffing trail to each room in my house, and proven by one tiny, lifeless squeaky mechanism in the floor of our living room... like the poor little heart of the toy. Lol.

Meant to go to the pool this week. Maybe tomorrow. Am trying desperately to get all of my belongings organized enough to move into a house next semester. Only have three weeks, and then two and a half weeks of teaching band camp, then compressed reunion with lindsey when she gets back from france, then one day of move-in and head first into redcoats. Whew. It's going to be busy. Next Tuesday (Wednesday) Morgon and I are going to the midnight showing of Spiderman 2. Lol maybe people will dress up in costume; that would be awesome. Or even better, maybe Toby Maguire.. (spelling??) would come. OR EVEN BETTER... Kirsten Dunst would come and have to bring along Jake Gyllenhaal and then I would steal him away. Yes. Marvellous.

Well now that that's over.... bed. night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home