Monday, July 05, 2004

This weekend was great. Jessie and I drove to Cortney's house up in Blue Ridge. She lives on a lake, and we all went tubing and knee boarding and all sorts of things. It was awesome and I loved it. It was so good to see Cort and her family, and Amy came for a while too! Then we stopped by to see Laura at camp on the way home, and it was great to see her.

Somehow though, i just can't get away.

And I don't know where you went when you left me
Says here in the water you must be gone by now
I can tell somehow
One hand on the trigger of a telephone
Wondering when the call comes
Where you say it's alright
You got your heart right

Maybe I'll sleep inside my coat and
Wait on the porch til you come back home
Oh, right
I can't find a flight

We share the sadness
Split screen sadness


John Mayer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home