Saturday, July 03, 2004

This Journal Entry is dedicated to Doug, for being cool.

All you kids out there running the Peachtree tomorrow: wow, you are amazing. I ran to my car when it was raining the other day. And... well... that's about it. Yeah so good luck, get some really cool t-shirts!

Happy Fourth of July tomorrow wooo! I am going up to Blue Ridge with Jessie. That should be so much fun and a very welcome break from this past week. Plus a long drive in the mountains would be nice. Makes me think of the drives to and from Gatlinburg on spring break. That was so much fun! Man I still have a free putt-putt pass for the place in Gatlinburg because of my short range golfing mastery. (Sarcasm AND a completely made-up word, amazing).

Ok, so I bought Anna Karenina by Tolstoy today, but get this, it was an Oprah Book Club book. That sort of makes me mad, that it is on the best seller list NOW just cause she says so. But at the same time, if she can get people to read good books, then go Oprah go. She got it to be on sale, so in that case, I suppose I am not too terribly upset.

Man I am really hungry.

Ok so this next year is going to be completely different from the past two years for me. I have set my mind to something I have been thinking about for two years. I just have to get up the courage to do it! But besides that I am so excited about the house, and new people, and old people, and lots of other things. Every semester so far has been drastically different for me, and I like it. It's nice to be able to expect something different. I still have a lot of things to do in my life. so many things. And so many things to see. It's good to be young. I forget that much too often.

I will go to Europe within the next two years. Not an option.

Attempted to learn some guitar last night. That will take so much practice but somehow I don't mind. We'll see how that turns out.

Good grief, stupid channel 2 action news!!!!!

I miss Athens, happy fourth of July, and good night. !

Molly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home