Thursday, July 15, 2004

Ok seriously I am addicted to VH1's I love the 90's.  This is ridiculous.  Also addicted to shoes, of which I bought two pair today.  Must find places where I can wear them.   Lindsey, you think YOU got crazy shoes.  Ok, yours are crazier.  Must admit. 
 
Hmm.... soo.... my life is boring right now, but I am SO excited about school.  I might take a ballet class!!  AHH!  That would make me so happy!  Also want to be more adventurous.  Plan to try lots of new things.  Already worked on that this summer! :)
 
Changing my life COMPLETELY.  This is great; I am actually working towards the things I've spent my whole life thinking about.  Well, now's the time. 
 
I can't wait for:
~New house! and more than that, my roomies!!!
~Cort & Amy & the crew & friends reruns!! 
~classes!  ballet i hope!
~the unexpected!
~john mayer/maroon 5 concert!
~Florida!
~my new high heels
~hopefully getting a parking spot, lol
~SEEING LINDSEY AGAIN
~football!! 
~playing the first battle hymn for the year
~pregame
~cranium/monopoly/cards at the trumpet house (haha!)
~Inoko Express... lol... also Coldstone Creamery
~Spring Break
~Christmas in New York (?!?!?) surprise surprise ... ;)
~no more meal plan!
~cookouts!
 
oh my goodness, i can't even write it all down... i miss all of you guys SO much!  :) 
 
these next three weeks are going to be crazy.  and i mean crazy.
 
love love!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man...ballet would be totally awesome. i wanna take it tooo!!!! i lurve....Amy

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home