Sunday, July 18, 2004

all people have secrets... life would be boring without secrets, don't you think?
 
So... I just watched a documentary on M. Night Shyamalon.  He directed the Sixth Sense, Signs, and Unbreakable.  it was SO GOOD.  Apparently it was supposed to be some true footage, proving that shyamalon has more secrets than most people.  Footage proving the existence of an "other side."  Hmmm... kind of sketchy.  But I am a sucker for good ghost stories, and this was one good ghost story.  Johnny Depp was in it.  Adrien Brody too.  The whole time you feel like it's fake; it has to be fake.  But the fun part is thinking it's not.  Isn't that why we all watch scary movies?  The "what if."  Lol.  However, the last time I watched a "scary" movie, I had a very traumatic experience.  I will never watch 28 Days Later again.  Ever.  But I could be convinced to go see The Village.
 
I highly suggest watching the "documentary."  If there's any hint to it's weirdness (and its validity), it airs on the Sci Fi channel.
 
Tomorrow starts the band camps.  Yay.  You might not see me or talk to me for a while because I will be consumed in teaching little people how to play saxophone and sometimes how to move their feet at the same time. 
 
Haircut soon I think.  Big surprise.
 
Love, kids.  Later

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, so not only am I a bit skeptical about seeing "The Village" b/c I believe that Shyamalon is due for another miss, but I learned today that freakin' Adrien Brody is in it....yeah, I'm not seeing it. Guess who this is, 5 points for you.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home