Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Taking a break from packing & painting. New CDs that I am in looooooove with : Gavin DeGraw, Jamie Cullam, Peter Cincotti... gavin is the best one right now though. Temporarily, he is getting more air time than my john mayer cd's. which says a lot. he rocks my face off, and he and peter cincotti are going to have to fight it out with john mayer to see who gets to be my future husband. and jake gyllenhaal. haha, kyle i bet you thought that was funny.

yesterday: too many baby powder fembots.... scary stuff right there. Sorry Jessie. lol.

Move in TOMORROW!!!! Yikes. Could be a ton of fun or a lot of stress. I hope I get some kind of tv hooked up tomorrow. Or internet. First night in new house will be scary!!!!

I FINALLY GOT TO SEE LINDSEY!!!!!!!! she is gone too much. love love her.

ok, time for more packing, some chocolate, and some gavin degraw. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

Molly, you are totally the biggest potential polygamist I've ever met. Haha, I love ya though.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home