Friday, September 24, 2004

Hmmm, normal functioning today is out of the question. Perhaps some Chef Boyardee Mini-Ravioli will help?? Obviously....

Defeinitely took a HUGE nap today. It was awesome.

Also awesome- staying up way too late. Not awesome- getting up early to observe fifth graders. Awesome- P Diddy's nephew was in the class that I observed. Not awesome- I had to perform "Home, Home on the Range." Awesome- big nap that followed short Friday.

I told myself I was going to get so much reading and practicing done this weekend but at this point I don't really know if that is going to happen.

Well apparently I thought I had interesting things to say, but I am having trouble remembering them right now so I guess I'm out for now... probably going to take another awesome nap...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home