Monday, September 06, 2004

Do you ever notice the quiet times? Today was one. Feeling like rain, waking up late, losing hours in music...

Today, I seriously considered quitting a semester of school and booking a flight to Paris. No where to stay, no money, no plans... no school. No one I know. A different language. One day, maybe I'll be able to just drop everything. Until then... I am still here.

I find myself wondering whether one should follow her sense of fairness, or her heart. Wait for what she knows is out there, or submit to the present.

*Sigh* I know the answer to that. But where is it? Where is that which I am looking for? On its way I hope...

Until the next time I have a spare moment to think, I leave you with that...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

::hug:: you know, I often times think it would be better to ignore the heart for a while, as it just throws a wrench into our plans. But then, i think again about some other things, like how ants are so boring with no emotion, and how a goldfish has all the respect in the world, always saying, "blub blub," in the most polite manner to all those that pass. I would say that while following eaither path would be feasibly possible, too much trouble comes from not having balance. So the best we can do in times where we doubt our honor, or doubt our heart, is survive. Surviving is something everyone can do, and it may not be the easiest thing to do sometimes. We can survive, and it is sometimes the only thing you can do when you can't really remember what it is you believe, whether it be the heart, your sense of respect, or both.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home