Monday, October 04, 2004

I can't put down the guitar. Maybe that will make me good one day. I would love more than anything to be able to play the guitar well. Guitar and piano. I'm working on it.

I found more sour punch today at walmart, so it was a good day.

I also watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I like movies like that. Weird ones that make no sense until the very end. I wonder what that says about me. I like the unknown. I like trying to figure things out on my own. And I love when the ending is a surprise. Sometimes, and then other times I suppose I need to be able to know the ending.

The Notebook.... yeah I saw that the other day. You know the ending to that one. Well, I did, because I read the book a long time ago. And I thought I wasn't going to cry, since I knew the ending. But I cried so so much. Hah, it was actually a little embarassing. The movie is just so good though. I wonder if it is something that actually happens. Everyone doubts so much the existence of love in this world. Everyone is so jaded. I am sometimes, but I try so hard not to be, even though that will possibly cause me more pain for a while. Is it bad that I don't care? I'll go for it anyway.

You know, it actually just breaks my heart to see people that don't believe in love. And I mean, this already sounds cheesy I guess, but I am being serious. What are they going to do for the rest of their lives? What will they do? What a lonely life, without some sort of hope.

That's what I get for watching movies. Philosophical thoughts that no one wants to hear. It's ok. I like to hear them.

Ever wonder if you could just break away? Make a clean break and go somewhere. i wonder how many times I have said that in this journal somewhere.

Also bought more reeses pieces today. I can't stop.

Sleepy...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya know, I cried through The Notebook, too. But it wasn't because it was sweet. It was because I was trying to convince myself that true love like that doesn't exist. Because I'm afraid it'll never happen to me. If it's not real, then I won't have to miss out on the most amazing thing in the world. I hated the movie.
~Kristen

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home