Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Continuation of movie reviews:

Closer- Wow. I have never been so uncomfortable in a movie. Ever. Excellent actors, ridiculously uncomfortable and unecessarily vulgar script. They used one of my favorite songs ever to open and close the movie: "The Blower's Daughter" by Damien Rice. I've been in awe of this song for about a year now. Back to movie review: I would not pay 7 dollars to see this movie. Or 2.

*End of Movie Review*

As for other things- what a start to the semester. Mondays and Tuesdays- all day classes/lessons. I played bari sax for the first time today and I LOVE it. Playing the low A is so fulfilling. Also, I think the bari sax and I weigh about the same and are about the same height. Excellent. We are twins.

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home