Thursday, December 23, 2004

Well. What a semester! Ended on a very good note.

It's nice to be home and to see everyone, however it just throws me into this time-warp feeling. Feeling of being bored after everyone goes to bed. Feeling of having to work around everyone else's schedules. Being home is actually sort of hard on me sometimes, but lord I love my family.

I downloaded (legally) a bunch of really cheesy pop Christmas tunes before I left Athens the other day. I liek cheesy Christmas music. Example: Mariah Carey "All I want for Christmas is You"- very catchy. Christina Aguilara- "This Year" equally catchy but possibly even in the category of good music (i like her- she has a great voice, and at least she is honest about being a little sketchy). Did not download Jessica Simpson version of "Baby it's Cold Outside." Gross. But did get the Ella Fitzgerald version!!! WOOOOO! Three points for me, and yes i just gave myself points.

I am no good at buying gifts. Lindsey did however like her slinky. Excellent.

So my dog does not like cleaning utensils. Brooms, mops- no good. Induces fits of howling. Vacuum cleaners however are the worst. Just the mere sight of one can be trouble. But once it is turned on, that's when my dog goes crazy. It's awesome. She also does not like hairdryers or when you pull your turtle neck up to cover your face. She thinks your face is gone. Also there was a box of firewood by our fireplace the other day and my mom left a gardening glove on top of the box and left the room. Ten minutes later she comes back in because Scarlett had been barking nonstop since she left. My dog apparently was not happy with the glove. That's right, she thought it was a random hand or something. My mom picked up the glove, and my dog stopped barking. Now Scarlett carries the glove around like it's her puppy. Lol. Reminds me sort of like this crazy cartoon dog on this movie my brother and I used to watch forever ago. Did anyone ever see the movie Scruffy? I think I've talked about it before on the journal, so check the archives, if you really want to know. I hated that cartoon.

I need to bake those cookies tomorrow. I meant to bake them like a week ago! Doh.

Time to go wrap presents!! I actually enjoy wrapping presents. Too much I think. Haha.

Goodnight!! Tomorrow is Christmas Eve!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS- shout out to Blake. Embarassing stories requested. :) Hope to meet you soon too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home