Thursday, December 16, 2004

Today was wacky. Went to bed, 5:30 AM. Megan spent the night, we studied, then snuggled. Actually, she studied, I wrote a crappy paper, then we both fell asleep. Hour and a half later I am on my way to take a final. fun times. But at least i am done with these ridiculously crappy papers!!! wooooooooooo! Now just have to conquer music history (8 AM Friday), which I will begin to think about around 11 pm tomorrow night.

After final, went to Chickfila for breakfast, yum, then slept forEVER. Fell asleep to cheesiest show on earth- reruns of Dawson's Creek. Somehow was still entertained.

THEN!!! I woke up and DYED MY HAIR!!! Haha ok I just died the highlights out, back to brunette, but I somehow managed not to disfigure my face with hair dye. Nor did I ruin any articles of clothing, shower curtains, etc... I consider that a success.

hmmmm.... boyfriend in L.A. boo. him = sunny california. me = subzero GA finals misery, sans boyfriend. cannot wait to remedy. do they have Christmas trees in CA? palm trees? poinsettias? interesting....

In case anyone was wondering, the best conditioner I have EVER used came out of the hair dye box. Need to fight the winter frizzies? Dye your hair.

Ohh mannnnnnnnn, home in THREE DAYS. That means good food, sleeping in, family, dog, mad shopping dash to start/finish Christmas shopping, own bed with warm room (versus own bed in extremely cold room here), also lots of food network and no papers to worry about. Then comes Tampa, FL for new years/outback bowl. Should be fun I hope: New Years on the beach, although I am less excited about leaving GA for five days than normal.

Well, I have some free time, will go read leisurely now (yay!)

Goodnight.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, it's not like you're heavily influence by Bridget Jones' Diary or anything....must never write in complete sentences.
PS, by the way, am SO jealous of Megan sleeping over. Also, sympathize with warm bed/cold room dilemma-am fighting same battle here. Best of luck.

meghan

1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, it's not like you're heavily influence by Bridget Jones' Diary or anything....must never write in complete sentences.
PS, by the way, am SO jealous of Megan sleeping over. Also, sympathize with warm bed/cold room dilemma-am fighting same battle here. Best of luck.

meghan

1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI there Molly,
This is Blake, I am a friend of Knox and he just speaks worlds about you. Anyways I am someone who has know Knox all of his life and has just about a million embarassing stories to tell you so if you ever want to hear anything good, just let me know.
Blake
PS I hope to meet you sooon

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home