Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Hmm, blog..... haven't posted in a while.

Candy on sale today!! I finally found the point of valentine's day, besides that you get to wear red and/or pink. But people don't pinch you if you don't sport one of these colors. What's that about? St. Valentine and St. Patrick had completely different standards.

So I have this class on monday nights that lasts THREE HOURS. It's torture. Last night, however, was classic. It was like SPED 2000: Singles Night, in that everyone who had V-day reservations skipped. Also, I stayed specifically because I knew she was going to take attendance. She did not. I lose. I didn't even finish the crossword puzzle in the Red and Black.

IT WAS LINDSEYS BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

My recital is on March 24th at 5:00 PM in Edge Recital Hall. That was your formal invitation.



Dear School of Music,

I have determined that in order to maintain morale of students and professors, it might be a good idea to consider building a mini-golf course in the lobby or maybe on the fifth floor. Also perhaps a petting zoo with non-smelly animals would be entertaining and soothing.

Thank you for your consideration,

Molly B. Martin



Good grief, I am thirsty. Coca-cola! Go!


Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home