Tuesday, January 18, 2005

So, I have decided just now that I really don't feel like reading about music history tonight, nor do I feel like reasearching the scores we were supposed to research. So- game off. Game on for watching tivo-ed Sex and the City.

For all of you out there who have some odd affinity for pop culture (like I do) I MUST recomend VH1's I Love the 90's (Part Deux). It freaking rocks my face off (i.e., game on). Michael Ian Black is sooooo funny. Anyway, so this show makes fun of everything I ever thought was cool back in the 90's. Anything I ever wore, listened to, thought about, or pretended to know something about is on this show, and all these B and C-list celebrities (although John Mayer was on there for the original I Love the 90's ) discuss it. I can't explain, I just know that Michael Ian Black (formerly seen as the crazy bowling employee on the show Ed) is the funniest guy ever. Also funny= Mo Rocca, Dave Navarro, Ben Stein and a bunch of other people but I don't know their names. But they go through each single year and make fun of everything, especially Michael Bolton and Titanic and Vanilla Ice.... etc.... in the '91 episode however they did make fun of the Tamahawk Chop, and I was sad.

Alright, that was a really crappy description. Just watch it. It's good for you.

Also good for you- watching TV instead of reading for class. It works for me.

21 in two days!!! Game on. For those of you who know me, don't be alarmed- game on in this case does not mean game on. That's right, I am a loser. But I like it. Thanks, and goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home