Thursday, January 27, 2005

Wow. Ok this has been a really really bad week. I have really awesome friends, though. But man, this semester has just gotten off to a rough start. Do you ever just feel off? I don't feel like my normal self. And I take it out on everybody. Mostly one person. I'm really sorry.

Blah. Hopefully Savannah will help. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Savannah. I pretty much grew up there. I couldn't tell you one street name but I know every nook of River Street and all the little sights around my grandparent's old house. It's so nice to be somewhere old. Somewhere that's not stucco. Somewhere where buildings are made of bricks and real wood and stone, and there are old gray fountains and the best trees ever. And good food.

This semester seems so long. I already have so much stuff to do.

Leave me happy comments. Or just something nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Um, Molly, technically "River Street" is a street name. Not to be picky or anything, but...

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home