Saturday, March 05, 2005

The weeks seem to be flying by, and the weekends are seeming longer. Excellent.

Today was gorgeous, and still is, and weather.com predicts even better tomorrow.

Also, found thin-mint knock-offs at grocery store. 5 points for me.

It feels like summer already. This semester is not so bad. I say this with thoughts of a paper due on Monday and a recital in three weeks (March 24th 5PM). Scheduled recital on day of wind ensemble concert- minus 5 points for me. Guess I'll just consider my recital as an extended warm-up.

I've been looking into NYU a lot recently. I have some odd ideas about grad school and what I may want to study. I will have to find some excellent ideas for fundraising, being that I have never even conceived of the sums of money grad schools ask for.

I could:
~sell a saxophone (............ that's not even funny)
~Sell some furniture. But that holds my clothes and I like my clothes
~Stop talking on my cell phone... that's actually not a bad idea
~Eat even more peanut butter sandwiches (no jelly, and is that even possible?)
~Stop driving (oak park is not conducive to that, however)
~Stop buying music (hold on, i just cried a little bit)
~Stop wanting to go places and do things.
~Start making my own clothes... (hey... that's kinda cool. i do have a sewing machine)


Well I am out of ideas. I think those aren't going to work. As for now, I am going to go eat some really cheap pizza. Sweet. Bisous!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did you get the cookies?

TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME

-cbrad

12:15 AM  
Blogger Kyle said...

God, if I ever had to stop buying music, part of me would die. Actually most of me would die. And this is coming from the man who owns over 200 CDs and 3600 mp3s.

3:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could sell out to ghetto fabulous lifestyle (don't ask how this will make you money). Or you could make he hot clothes for dates (I'd seriously pay your for that). And if all else fails you could sell booty smacks for $10.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home