Sunday, March 06, 2005


Should I cut my hair?

I can't decide whether to cut my hair for France or leave it long. Hmmm. That pic is from this summer.

I am supposed to be revising a paper right now. I keep playing around on here to procrastinate and I keep thinking I need more fake thin mints. I also found out that I am a computer genius today. I think that's temporary.

Watched Donnie Darko last night. Still an excellent movie. I want to see the new director's cut. It couldn't be any weirder than it already is. I hope I am proven wrong on that.

Oh yeah!! I went to the Botanical Gardens today!! I have never been and have always wanted to go. I am making it a goal of mine to go at least twice a month. It is so pretty there! And it's on my favorite Athens-road. Another goal of mine is to read a novel a week. That is pretty lofty and is currently interfering with my paper-writing goals. I am reading the nerdiest book ever right now, I 'm not even going to name it. It is so freakin nerdy.

On that note, I am out to write a paper (maybe).Posted by Hello

9 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Aww don't worry. Brad (Pitt, obviously) looks tough on screen, but he wouldn't ever really beat someone up. And thanks for the compliment. :)

12:06 AM  
Blogger Brett said...

Doesn't matter. That's not where it is.

2:58 AM  
Blogger Brett said...

Sorry. (Note to self. Never IM and comment simultaneously, especially not at 3am). I was going to say don't cut it, but I think I'm going to shutup.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As cute as you are with short hair, long is really hot... and besides it would make it easy to pull back on those lazy days on the French Riviera

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

go long, go long!

I think the short hair looks a little odd on you.

-Sam

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

go long, go long!

I think the short hair looks a little odd on you.

-Sam

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the short hair. And I can cut it for you for the low fee of $15...or whatever you want to give me. I take pretty much anything. P.S. I love the house of boos!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Lol- thanks for the input, guys. Special thanks to Sam for his no-holds-barred honesty. :) My little brother is awesome. See you this weekend sam!!!

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um,

it looks fine like that...

But, about M5. I do believe they were on www.kexp.org and you can listen to the archived shows forever.

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home