Saturday, March 26, 2005

M5 + Wholelottasaxophone+Mac+Petrushka

This week in a nutshell. Maroon 5 was fanatastic, if anyone was wondering. I have heard them play that set live three times now, so I am longing for a new album. However, this time was a completley new experience. Me and Lindsey, Morgon, Amy, Cortney, and my cousin Matt sat onstage, just the six of us. We were off to the side, on the audience's left (what is that? stage left?) partially behind one of the stage curtains. But we could pretty much see the audience. It was awing- so many people there to see one band. It was like we got a hint of what it might be like to be famous musicians, with lots of fans. We did have some people really mad that they were taking us onstage and they didnt get to go. Lol. They were yelling at the security guards (we had one!!!). I hope they thaught we were dating Maroon 5. Haha. Except my cousin Matt, and except that I don't think i would want to b/c the M5's were a little bit gross in a hot rockstar kind of way. Well, one of them at least. I met them backstage and I think that one of them had a cold and i immediately had to go wash my hands. Lol. But we had so many VIP stickers and wristbands- it was crazy. I will post pics soon. :)

Made the switch to Mac this week and I loooooooooooooooooooooove it!! Love love love! Anybody with any useful mac hints?

Thanks to everyone who came to my recital! It was fun- I was much less nervous this time than I was last year for my recital. Lots of people came, they are the coolest. however, I ended up playing for 10 hours within two days and my lips were shot after that. they still hurt a little bit!

After that I slumber party-ed it up at the house of boos (except no slumber- i left before that, and where was melissa?!?!?!?!). Laura had her retainer in and she kept trying to talk. One of my alltime favorite Laura moments. I think I would prefer if everyone in the world always wore their retainer. The world would be a lot less serious because you can't be that mad at someone who has a lisp. Lithp. Cruel word.

Last night I made a spontaneous trip to hear the ASO with Rory, Kat, Bassam, Mathew-Jeremiah-Francesco Sikes, Judith, et al. Petrushka. Reallly good. I also got to see my favorite ASO couple, the Nitchies!! They are so cute. I am glad they remember me, haha. I was scared they wouldn't since I haven't seen them in like three years. After that we met up w/ Brian Westphal and Charles Reneau and went to get some food at the rockbottom brewery in buckhead i think. I don't where we were. But I had a huge plate of "chocolate ecstasy" as the menu called it and some very nice wine. I should try something besides wine.

Happy Saturday. Post lots of comments, they are better than my posts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

A Mac hint that will blow your mind if you've never seen it:

-Go to System Preferences (the light switch on the dock)
-Under "Personal" click Expose
-Choose a corner and set it to "All Windows" and choose another and set it to "Desktop."
-Close System Preferences and then move your mouse to each corner.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

thanks for the awesome mac hotness! that's pretty cool!

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home