Sunday, March 20, 2005

Let me tell you about the *Best Week Ever*:

So... it was spring break, and I got a LOT of sleep. Saw my family and my little dog Scarlett. Had dinner with my brother. Went to a St Patty's party in the ATL, went swing dancing, had some quality shopping time with Lindsey. Got to see Fox-Boo.

But here's the best part:

So I have this shower radio at home in St. Mtn. and as I was getting out of the shower they started this contest to win an ipod (for those of you who didn't know, I had one, and yes, lost it). So I towel up and start dialing, thinking i am stupid for even trying to win. But I really want an ipod for free. So about ten minutes later someone actually picks up the phone, AND I WON!!!!! Not only did I win an ipod, but this ipod is coming from Maroon 5, a personal favorite of mine. I also won two tickets to their concert. Then I find out that i also have the chance for onstage seating (what the crap is that?!?!). Four days later, I am waiting for a call to win the onstage seating, and it never happens. Next morning, radio station person calls me and is like "The winner didnt want to go to the concert, and you're the runner up!" So- I won onstage seating, meaning that I and 5 of my friends will be sitting onstage with maroon 5. I think that might be sort of awkward, cause the audience will be able to see me. Lol. And so will Maroon 5. So I go to the radio station to pick up all of my stuff and realize I also have backstage passes. BACKSTAGE PASSES. So that's when I realize that this was the best week ever. Maybe they'll give me John Mayer's number. Hah.

Something about this semester, but it is getting exponentially better. The maroon 5 concert is going to be hott, Europe is going to be freaking amazing, and I cannot wait for either one. Plus I am making the switch to Mac, arriving sometime this week. Sweet!!!

Man, my mom can cook some great food. Yum for this week. :) See you tomorrow!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Knox said...

Congrats on the good fortune...you deserve it...

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home