Sunday, March 14, 2004

So I have lab homework for Marine Bio, and the teacher said we could find all the answers online. However, this is not true, so I'm sorta mad... mostly that it's 1:23 AM and I trying to do homework on a Saturday night and i can't find the answers. Grr.

I got to see Lindsey today!!!!!! I love her and miss her so much, it was so good to see her. We went to the mall. I bought a dress. :) Ahh, just like old times!! Haha. And I finally got some ice cream; I have been thinking about ice cream since last night. Lol. Since when does Gwinnett Mall have a Marble Slab Creamery? Pure business genius. And ice cream genius as well.

So really, I am just wondering certain things, wishing I was in Athens, and yet wishing classes did not start back on Monday. I have an 8 am, too. That stinks. Oh well... 6 more weeks. Then what?

Ok so you know in movies when you know what is going to happen in the end but the characters are all clueless, but it seems so obvious (situational irony is the literary phrase, i think...i am such a nerd)??? Yeah I feel like that is my life. Lol. Someone tell me what in the world is going on!!!!!!!! Bah!

Wellll........ bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home