Saturday, February 28, 2004

Snow Day 2004 was sooooooo much fun. I love my girls!! It was great because al the classes I didn't want to go to were on Thursday, so I had the most wonderful day ever. I got to hang out and eat and watch season 6 of Friends. I missed you Laura!! And then I studied forEVER for a midterm that only took like 15 minutes to take. I got like 3 hours of sleep and then yesterday I had to go to friday classes and then the opera!! I saw the Barber of Seville and it was pretty good (go Rory go!). I liked Madama Butterfly better last year but this one was so funny.

Anyway today is absolutely gorgeous outside!!!! Saturdays like this make everything worth it. I am about to go to a tennis match (outside yay!). Go Dawgs!

Anyway, more later! Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home