Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Marine Biology is my enemy. Why am i researching deep sea angler fish? Someone? Anyone?? Bueler???


"you can cross the line whenever you want to
i'm calling it love soon
close your eyes and waste some time if you have to
i'm calling it love soon
its not about you now
its what we are"
~JM

... i can't stop listening to him... he never gets old....

hmmmm. can't really think about writing my outline. can't sit still. can't study. can't do anything productive. just thinking and i am getting a little bit tired of that.


My Life:
Bad- Marine Bio, Econ, drunk noise outside my dorm, 80's molly ringwald style haircut, slightly messy room (dang it!)
OK- music major, undetermined summer plans, hot marine bio lab guy that has a girlfriend (hey, he is still hot), music theory
Good- just did laundry :) get to see a billion movies this week
Absolutely perfect a drawer full of nerds, bubble yum, and cinnamon toast crunch bars (oh love); new norah jones cd; five dollar shoes; taking my momma to a ballet (i cant wait!); laughing until i cant breathe; being exhausted in a good way- like i have spent so much energy on just the right parts of life; spring break in two weeks; summer in two months; new york in two years; late nights; my adorable puppy; the thought of something better to come; opera!!!!!!!!; oh and the maslanka symphony no.2!!!!!; and starting to read real books again; maybe starting to study real books again; hints of spring weather; Maroon 5!; knowing... just knowing; oh... and waiting; knowing that God loves me!; knowing that there are places I can go where no one will know me; knowing that i might cry tomorrow; knowing that i have a secret; having a saturday morning to wear my pj's and sleep; FBG's; my john mayer cd; my pillow (pellow?); Gilmore Girls (more jess less dean); the future; and hoping... i like that....

this entry was brought to you by me, not doing my homework. man what is wrong with me?! lol goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home