Wednesday, February 18, 2004

I am going to keep posting here for a while....

I am so sleepy this week. I can hardly keep my eyes open and I can't concentrate on anything!!

Anyway... patience... I just have to keep telling myself that. What am I even doing? This week I just feel very inadequate... I really feel right now that in some areas of my life I am doing absolutely nothing. I have nothing to give. I feel like I have exhausted all that I have in me. Just sometimes, I get very frustrated.. like everything I say is in a different language and makes no sense... everything I do just turns out wrong. I can't even fix my hair right!! Bah! I am very tired and tempted just to disappear for a while. I want to... I really want to... I dont know when I could though. If I could only just go somewhere for a weekend.. like a secret vacation to somewhere I've never been... or more perfect... just take a weekend to Savannah. Ever since I have been in Athens I've just wanted to drive to Savannah for a weekend and a get a room near the beach and just sit there. Sit there, do nothing, say nothing, hardly move, and just watch things. I would go by my grandparents house, go by to see my grandpa.... for some reason I just miss those times in Savannah soooooooo much right now. It feels so open and calm there, and here, I feel like I can't breathe. There is not a breath of air in anything I do. Sigh... Except sleeping.. dreaming.. where I am off to now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home