Monday, February 02, 2004

Well, yesterday is over and done with. Last week is over and done with. Now moving on to this week; a whole new set of worries for this week. Stresses that aren't even my fault. I defend, I support, I analyze, I try to abstain from judgement... and i'm still in the same place. I feel like I am stuck in mud or quicksand.

After this semester, it's pretty much all methods and Ed Psych and conducting and lessons.... I dont have to leave wonderful east campus. I'll have my own room somewhere... it doesnt matter where... just somewhere. My own space.

Hmmmm...... that's a very nice thought.

My room smells like cake batter... vanilla-y or something. It smells really good. It's making me hungry. Maybe someone on the hall is making a cake. Yum.

done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home