Tuesday, January 27, 2004

I was in a bad mood earlier today, but my mood greatly improved when Cortney and I got crunk in our hip hop aerobics class. We are so awesome. Lol

Yeah so ICE DAY 2004 was a success... I saw a lot of movies and ate a lot of junk food. Which is exactly what ice days are for. If it had been a snow day, there would have been a much different game plan.
I am however, trying to find things to do with my time. A job perhaps. Aerobic classes. Homework even (blech). We'll see.

Hmmmmm.... sooo.... how is it that Spring Semester seems just a little bit lonelier? And for one thing, what is up with all the couples I know? If they aren't engaged, they are having problems or breaking up. Seriously... you think maybe something is in the air around here? Maybe I am the anti-Cupid. Think about that for a change. Or maybe everyone is just stressed.

Today in economics I zoned out (Dr. Snow just does not inspire good concentration), and I started involuntarily analyzing myself and my actions in economic technical terms. Like, I was calculating my marginal opportunity cost of being me. Yeah... then I realized just how very weird that was. Except later I will probably go write it all down.

How do you get poetry published? I mean, obviously writing good poetry is a prerequisite for that, but what do you do when you decide to ignore that requisite and try to get published anyway? Just thinking....

Well, I have to go to Walmart and then go watch Gilmore Girls. FBG's 4 life baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home