Tuesday, January 20, 2004

I am 20!!! I am so old! Man, I remember turning 10. And that was a decade ago! Crazy!

God has really blessed me with an incredible family and wonderful friends. I smiled a lot today... and this whole weekend. And really, this whole semester I have come to a greater appreciation of what God has blessed in my life. I have more than I could ever need.

And stress is recently so trivial... arguments, homework, wondering... it really makes no big difference. But cold mornings, my warm bed, cinnamon toast crunch, guitar sounds, showers, sleep, movies, reading, new pyjamas, new people, old people... those are the only things that make sense anymore. Well.. those are at least on the list of things that make sense.

Everything I have been through up until this year has been such a roller coaster for me, and now I've been able to overcome that. My whole sophomore year has been less worried, less stressed, and so very calm... and I've had my share of adventures this year ;) but overall I so far can just think back and smile and know that I've lived that part of my life the best that I could. That's a very nice feeling.

And on that thought, I am going to go to bed.

"I know you
I waltzed with you once upon a dream
I know you
The gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
Yet, I know it’s true that visions are seldom all they seem
But If I know you, I know what you’ll do
You’ll love me at once
The way you did once upon a dream"

ahhhhhhh goodnight and sweet dreams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home