Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Being that cinnamon is my favorite flavor, and cinnamon toast crunch is my favorite cereal, i buy those little cinnamon toast crunch cereal bars at walmart for my breakfast. But everytime I just imagine them being so good, so I always have to have one the night that I buy them. I just thought of that cause in fact I am eating one right now. Yum.

I want you to want me
I need you to need me
I'd love you to love me!
I'm begging you to beg me....


indeed. what a fun song. definitely been singing it lately. heard it on new years. mmm fun

so classes start tomorrow and it starts all over again. somehow though, i am excited. I love just mixing things up. I even have some non-music classes. Crazy, I know. Econ, Marine Science, and my fave, la francais. That one should be really fun I think.

Idea... New york for spring break?? Hmmm what do you think?

And I have to apply for study abroad reallllllllly soon! I've narrowed it down to Paris or Montpellier. Depends on if I want to get French credits or live in my dream city. Hmmm..... tough choice....

Dang it, classes tomorrow, guess I should sleep. night then, good luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home