Saturday, January 03, 2004

Could be!Who knows?
There's something due any day
I will know, right away
Soon as it shows
It may come connanballing down
Through the sky
Gleam in its eye,
bright as rose

Who knows?
It's only just out of reach
Down the block, on a beach
Under a tree
I got a feeling there's a miracle due
Gonna come true, comin' to me...

Could it be, yes, it could
Something's comin', something good
If I can wait!
Something's comin',
I don't know what it is
But it is gonna be great!
With a click, with a shock ,
Phone'll jingle, door will knock,
Open the latch!
Something's comin',
Don't know when
But it's soon
Catch the moon,
One-handed catch!
Around the corner,
Or whistlin' down the river
Come on, deliver to me!
Will it be?
Yes, it will!
Maybe just by holding still,
It'll be there!
Come on, something,
Come on in,
Don't be shy,
Meet a guy,
Pull up a chair!
The air is humming
And something great is coming!
Who knows?It's only just out of reach,
Down the block, on a beach,

Maybe tonight...Maybe tonight...Maybe tonight...!

There's some awesome West Side Story for ya, which is definitely what i am thinkin right now. Something is so coming. You know you are happy when you have a bunch of Gershwin, Sinatra, and Bernstein tunes racing through your head. All the old swingy jazzy stuff that you just want to go dance to in your pyjama's. Yeah that's me. lol. AH!

AHH!

K I am done. Last night I definitely woke up at 4 and watched the food network for about 45 minutes cause I just felt awake. But I fell back asleep.

I can't wait for this semester!!!!! I really cant! I think I am going to learn so much, and not just in class. I feel like God has so much in store for this semester and this summer and next year! I am so excited I can't sit still. I want to sing really loud! It's so weird though, i am about to turn 20!!!!! That's so old! I don't feel old, and apparently I don't act that old, lol. But still, it's kind of cool!

YIKES!!! Must stop singing! Ahh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home