Friday, January 02, 2004

Wow, just got back from five days in Orlando. I had the best time ever.

We did three parades, pregame, halftime, two practices, and last but definitely not least a bowl game.... and i am really sore and exhausted but it was definitely all worth it. We got to go to Disney World for a little while the day before New Years Eve.

New Years Eve, however, was SO amazing. It was probably the most fun I have had in a long time. I love roller coasters, especially at night, and I love New Years Eve, and I love he little New Years Eve party hats and i love fireworks. I just loved everything about that night and I can't wait to get my pictures develloped. Props to John, Jessie, Cortney, Teti, and Brit for being soooooo much fun! You know those days you have where you get to bed and you are just smiling cause you had so much fun... and that feeling last for like a week where you just smile when you are going to sleep cause you can't believe how much fun you had? Definitely feelin that from those few days in Orlando.

So on that note, YAY! I'm going to go smile and watch some tv and sleep and be awesomely happy. :) lol yay lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home