Thursday, February 12, 2004

Marvellous.

Well, being sick sucks, but Cortney is the best ever for taking me to get medicine and jello. But man this was the sickest i've been in about my whole life. It was not fun but I felt much better today and very well rested.

I GOT MAIL TODAY!!! YAY!!! My parents sent me a package but I can't pick it up till tomorrow so I can't wait. I am going as soon as I wake up. For real, mail is just about the best thing in the whole entire world. Ever. Letters are way better than anything on this planet. Ever since I was little I have loved checking the mail. hmmm, more people should write letters. I love stationary and I have a lot of it but people kind of think you are weird if you just write them random letters. So.. mostly my stationary just sits there and looks pretty. But i really want to use it! It's good when people go away for the summer (aka Rory) cause then I have someone to write letters to. Lol.

I am ready to get out of the dorm. Yay for Friday. Ooo and yay for Saturday too!! ;)

EVERYONE BUY THE DAMIEN RICE CD!!!!!! BUY IT! NOW!!!!

And on that note:

"there’s still a little bit of your song in my ear
there’s still a little bit of your words i long to hear
you step a little closer each day
so close that i can't see what's going on"
~DR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home