Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Yay!!! Everyone is getting along and I had soooooooooo much fun tonight!! It was marvellous!

I miss English so very much!! Today I was thinking of ways I could not pay attention in economics tomorrow.... and decided that writing would be an excellent idea. Ooo.. or maybe I won't go. Even better....! Ok fine I'll probably go. :)

Today was great for many reasons:

-convinced amy and cortney to skip class and eat lunch with me and jess and stewart
-hung out with viki
-had the funniest night ever with laura matt jessie and viki
-got to hear an AWESOME clarinet solo lol
-haircut!!!!!! ahhh!!!!
-it was gorgeous outside
-got mail from my mom
-and its almost thursday which is almost as good as friday... i kinda like thursday better.
-oh yeha and i had an awesome dessert today!!!!!!

Ok well I keep thinking I have SOO much to write, and I do, but i cant sit still so this entry is done.

~Love!!! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home