Sunday, February 22, 2004

I need to work on being a better listener and friend...

it's nice to be at home for a night... to see familiar things and stay up late doing thinking like I always used to do...

it's nice to know my mom and dad are in the room across the hall and that my dog is asleep in the den and that i have my own covers and pillows and everything i used to see everyday. it's nice to know that i still have this...

its nice to know that i have the most amazing family and friends in the world. God has blessed me with so much to love.... and i do love all of them more than i ever could show...

it's nice to just to have the noises... i always hated going to bed when it was quiet... i had to have something... i had to know there were other people around before I could sleep... it's nice to have that in the form of my family and not in the form of drunk people in the dorm across the hall...

i'm so scared for the day when i will live alone... it will be too quiet and too cold and too dark... i dont see how i could ever call a place home... i hope i will always have a roommate, or my family or a husband... i used to think i wanted to live alone at some point but i don't think so anymore. the point of that would have been to find myself, but i dont think i need that anymore.

but right now, its nice to be home, and i'm the luckiest girl in the world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home