Wednesday, February 25, 2004

life is so small... and i am small: my thoughts, my words, my everything... how very small. and i am tired and flawed and ready for something more...

i have been ready, been hoping, been waiting patiently... and i suppose i will simply continue.

God is so amazing... loving.... forgiving....

He loves me and wants me the way I long to love that one person one day... when all that I am looking for is really only found in God. He is all that I need now and forever... and I should never worry about anything else. I forget that often, even though lately I have had such a peace about everything. I have been blessed with amazing caring friends, and amazing experiences and opportunities. And my family is more than I could ever ask for.

"Humble me, Lord"

Snow please....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home