Wednesday, March 03, 2004

I want to write sooooooo badly. Spring especially makes me want to write. I have so much in my heart that I just want to pour down onto paper, but I can't find the best way to do it. I have my journals (online and real ones), but I want to write stories. I need to find the characters, the events... I just don't know where to find those yet. I can't wait; this is my passion and I wish I could just follow this wherever it would go. But I have a feeling I am where God wants me right now. He is doing so much in my life. Everyday He opens my eyes to new blessings I have never noticed. The gorgeous days, snow, my friends, my little brother, phone calls to my parents, ...someone's smile..., windows, night-times, getting up early, guitars, all music.... I can't even name them all. Everytime I wake up there is just something new. I have this anticipation for the future... as if last year I had decided that my dreams were silly and unreachable, I have suddenly been reintroduced to the idea of following those with everything I have. I can hardly breathe with the thought of today, tonight, tomorrow.... like I've carried something with me for a whole year now, hiding it, and now i think I am allowed to open up... or rather... it just happened that way. Something sparked within me....

And tonight, more friends, more God, more everything. My mind right now is reeling with anticipation and there is so much to say, but I can't sit still long enough to make it into sentences. I can't stop smiling, I can't stop loving every part of my life (even economics class!), I can't help but love where I am right now, and I'd like to freeze this moment... the past few weeks, and just keep them for a while. The weather is amazing and only adds to what's going on in my heart right now. I can't sit still while looking out at the clouds and knowing that the wind is blowing just right... feeling like i should be out there and should never come back inside. If you go far enough away from campus, out to the east side of athens... you can see so many stars at night and it has always taken my breathe away, but now, it's just so motionless and still and wonderfully quiet. It brings back the days when I stayed up late everynight. That's when I found my thoughts and my passion in life. That's when I wrote. Rigth now I feel like I am there in the quiet, but at the same time everything is happening all around me. I don't really know what is going on with me but it is wonderful... just an amazing feeling of living. I know what I would say if I were reading this... but i'll keep my diagnosis to myself. Lindsey, Laura, or Jessie could take all of these words and condense them and tell you exactly what is going on... but they wont! ;) Good lord I love them.

And that, in short, is what's on my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home