Wednesday, March 03, 2004

This week has been crazy amazing. Right now my ears are ringing from the Maroon 5 concert. It was pretty good... not as good as Matt Bivins and JLC though. Even though Amy & co. got their shirts autographed!!! you crazy girls! The amazing part of the week was just having fun with all of my friends. All of that makes classes almost bearable!

I have had less sleep and more fun than I have had in a very long time, and i decided that I like staying up late. It's nice.

I like my life right now. I don't know what else to say really... there are things I want to say but I just can't. Right now at least.

So I guess I am out of words.... goodnight....

"I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home